As a marketing manager, you will be in charge of running campaigns targeting both our existing audience and generate new leads and subscribers.We expect you to have strong experience in various areas of inbound marketing, especially SEO focused copywriting.You’ll be provided guidance, access to our internal resources and we’re more than happy to discuss ideas but we don’t want to micromanage you.
You should be a strong operator, not just an idea generator. Meaning you get stuff done and are willing to get your hands dirty.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing the content strategy working closely with the marketing, partnerships, sales, and product teams
- Working on exciting projects across different channels (blog, external publications, email, social media, communities, and more.)
- Planning, researching, and writing product- and marketing-related content
- Identifying SEO opportunities, executing keyword research, and driving organic traffic through SEO
- Owning your content – from ideas to briefing, proofreading, editing and finally publishing articles: you will own every stage of the process
- Refining success metrics and inputs that show the impact of your work
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (our work and clients language is English)
- A strong strategist that understands the why behind the copy
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver, ability to self-motivate and stay on task with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with WordPress or similar CMS tools and social media publication tools
- Analytical mindset: from traffic numbers to conversion rates, you understand how to measure the performance of your work
- A team player who works fast and has high-quality standards
- Hands-on experience with SEO
- Proven work experience as a content specialist or similar role
- Located in Tallinn, Estonia, but we are open for the right remote candidate, assuming significant past remote work experience and located in UTC to UTC+5
- Background working in a support-related field or a startup is a plus!
What we’re offering:
- Work from anywhere – Remotely
- Competitive Salary and Incentives