This is a Sales and Marketing Internship Program. The purpose of the role is to aid the team in all marketing and sales activities to maximize brand promotion. The intern will assist with the planning, editing, publishing, and distribution of all publicity material. Alongside gaining invaluable experience in a fast-paced professional role, this internship will help you to develop essential skills and gain an understanding of avenues for future progression.
We are in need of a Sales and Marketing Officer Intern who will work closely with the Collective team to ensure that brand promotion is maximized across all media channels. We seek someone who is flexible, organized, and has an eye for detail.
A suitable candidate would be anyone who seeks a unique opportunity to join the Sales & Marketing team of a fast-growing interactive agency and learn what it takes to be an integral part of the process of building brands. We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual, who has a strong interest and background in digital marketing, design, social media, content development/writing, and data analysis
Working with the team, the successful intern Sales and Marketing Officer will be responsible for:
- Assisting the team in preparing, planning, and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion, and sales, particularly on digital channels.
- Assisting the Team in creating marketing campaigns and completing various tasks in executing them.
- To assist in creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Assisting in evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activities.
- Assisting in planning and developing and delivering projects as agreed within timescales.
Requirement For Perfect Candidate:
There are no many requirements. Just be you, and above all;
- Have a passion for IT
- A strong and confident communicator who can motivate and close sales
- Basic copywriting skill is a plus as you’ll receive advanced training in this regards
- Innovative thinking
- Interest and passion to serve is our top requirement
- Must have a laptop computer to work from home
You’ll be added to our customer relationship management system (CRM) where you can track your progress, tasks, and projects.
Please read and understand the basics of Digital Marketing before you attempt to apply.
(You may use this free tutorial: https://www.guru99.com/free-digital-marketing-tutorial.html and https://www.webmarketingacademy.in/beginners-guide-to-digital-marketing-with-resources/ as a starting point)
This is a small business trying to grow and your internship program will be highly rewarding. While we do not have a fixed salary for this position at the moment, you’ll be exposed to a lot of real-world problems and solutions. However, there’s a monthly stipend of up to N15000/month with other undisclosed benefits.
- Work From Home
- Internship Program
- Basic Knowledge of Social Media Marketing
- Basic Knowledge of SEO
- Basic Knowledge of Copywriting
- Good Communication Skills