This is a part-time hybrid role for a Digital Marketing Manager. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for social media marketing, lead generation, web analytics, Content creation, email marketing, WordPress design, and overall digital marketing. The role is primarily located in Ajah, Lekki Lagos, with the flexibility for some remote work. Technically, 1 day in the office and the rest of the days of the week remote.
- Social Media Marketing and Digital Marketing skills
- Experience in lead generation and website analytics
- Experience with WordPress and Elementor website design and landing page designs
- Ability to manage a team with sales driven approach
- Demonstrated creativity and ability to develop innovative marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in creating and executing effective marketing plans
- Knowledge of current digital marketing trends and best practices
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field is preferred as an added advantage
Relevant certifications such as Google Analytics, digital marketing, website design or SEO can also be a plus.
A suitable applicant is anyone who lives around Lekki, Ajah, Lakowe, and environs maximum proximity. We won’t accept applicants from the mainland.
What We offer:
- Performance-based and competitive salary
- Full-time job (can be part-time as well)
- Freedom to choose your own topic to write about
- Flexible working hours
We are looking to hire multiple writers.
How to Apply:
If you think you’re a good fit, we’d like to know you. Please send us the info via the contact form below with your resume and/or your site URL, along with your salary expectations and availability.