Sendfix Digitals is a leading digital marketing company in Lagos with business interests in media. We own blogs that provide good informational resources in different categories including the news, finance, insurance, tech, and digital spaces. Our platforms are visited by more than one million unique visitors every month. Currently, we are looking to extend our remote and hybrid team and are looking for:
Sendfix Digital Solutions is seeking a part-time SEO Keyword Researcher/Editor to research and edit keywords and phrases to improve website search engine rankings, and edit content written by authors to meet requirements and standards to attain Google’s first page. The role is a hybrid role, allowing for some work from home, but the candidate should be located in Lagos and able to come to the Lekki-Ajah axis at least once every week.
- Experience with keyword research tools and techniques such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, and Google Keyword Planner is a must
- Proficiency in grammar and spelling to edit website content while adhering to brand voice and tone
- Experience in creating compelling headlines and metadata to drive traffic and improve click-through rates
- Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress and Joomla
- Ability to use other SEO tools including plugins such as Rank Math, Yoast and AllInOneSEO Plugins
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- ABILITY TO WRITE A LONE WITHOUT THE USE OF AI (e.g: ChatGPT)
What We offer:
- Performance-based and competitive salary
- Part-time job (can be full-time as well)
- Flexible working hours
How to Apply:
If you think you’re a good fit, we’d like to know you. Please send us the info via the contact form below with your resume and your site URL, along with your salary expectations and availability.